Wimbledon 2022 New Betting Sites and Betting Offers
The four tennis grand slam events are the biggest on the calendar, and of those four, Wimbledon is perhaps the biggest of them all. This is especially the case in the UK, where Wimbledon is a traditional highlight of the sporting calendar, and two weeks of tennis that everyone, including non-tennis fans, look forward to.
Here we have prepared a list of the best new betting sites for Wimbledon, guiding you through the best offers and promotions to use while you are betting on tennis. These bookmakers are new to the market, and eager to make a big impression when the big events such as this one come around.
|BettingSite||Rank||Betting Margin Tennis||MAX BONUS||Min.Odds||BONUS OFFER||Bonus Expiry days||Tennis Streaming||Betting Site Link||T&C|
|4.9||4.50%||£10||2.0 (1/1)||Bet £10 get a £10 Free Bet||30||SIGN UP HERE|
18+, New Players Only. | Opt-In Required. | Valid on first Sports bet | Min. dep. £10 req. | Min. £10 wag. Odds of 1/1 | Bonus Wag. req.1x on min. 2-fold Acca bets (min. 1/4 odds each selection) with min. final odds of 1/ 1| Virtual and cashed out bets do not qualify | T&Cs apply | BeGambleAware.org
|4.6||2.10%||£10||2.00 (1/1)||Bet £10 get a £10 Free Bet||14||SIGN UP HERE|
|3.8||2.63%||£10||1.80 (4/5)||Bet £20 get a £10 Free Bet + £3000 Cash Prizes GTD||14||SIGN UP HERE|
New customers only. Max one £10 free bet. Qualifying bets must be placed at min odds of 1/1 (2.00). Paid as a bonus token with min 4/5 (1.80) odds req.
|4.7||2.77%||£15||2.0 (1/1)||Bet £10 Get £15 + 7 Days X £100 Cash Prize||14||SIGN UP HERE|
18+, Welcome Bonus: New Players only, 1st deposit, Min Deposit: £10, max £10 free bet valid for 14 days, bets must be placed at odds of 1/1 or greater and be settled within 14 days of placement. System bets not eligible. Only depositing using specific payment methods. only.Click to see full T&Cs
|4.2||2.75%||£10||1.3 (3/10)||Bet £10 & Get £10 + 10 Free Spins||90||SIGN UP HERE|
New customer offer; Place first £10 bet on sports with 3 legs at odds of 1.3 or greater per leg; Free Bet credited after the qualifying bet has settled; Free Multiple Bet must contain 3 legs at odds of 1.3 or greater per leg; Free Bet stakes not returned; No wagering requirements on winnings; £100 max win; T&C’s apply; 18+
|4.3||4.41%||£20||1.5 (1/2)||Bet £10 get £10 Free Bet, £10 Casino Bonus + 20 Free Spins||14||SIGN UP HERE|
18+. New players only.. Place a first ever bet (pre-match; £15 min. stake; min. 3 selections; min. odds 1.5 per selection). Get a £5 free in-play sports bet, 15 free spins, £5 in bonus money (2x£5) on BetConstruct Blackjack and Keno and a £5 free bet at BetConstruct Virtual Sports. Payment method restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
|4.6||4.5%||£50||1.80 (4/5)||Welcome Bonus offer up to £50||SIGN UP HERE|
18+. New depositing. First deposit min. £20. Wager min. £100 on any sportsbook-related markets, single or accumulator bets, pre-match or in-play, with min. odds of 4/5. £5 cash for each £100 wagered. Up to £50 cash in total. Deposit method restrictions apply. Full T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org
|4||£30||1.5 (1/2)||Bet £10 Get £30||7||SIGN UP HERE|
New players only. Opt-in required. Minimum $/€/£10 qualifying bets. No cash-outs allowed. Free bet is a one-time stake of $/€/£ 30, minimum odds of 1.5, stake is not returned, maximum Conversion $/€/£ 20 , 10X wagering the winnings, valid for 7 Days from issue. Full Terms apply.
|5||4.35%||£50||2.0 (1/1)||100% bonus up to £50! Exclusive- Code: WELCOME19||365||SIGN UP HERE|
New players only. 100% up to £50 sports bonus. Rollover: 17x deposit & bonus at minimum odds 2.00 within 365 days. Code: WELCOME19. If bonus is cancelled, bonus funds will be lost. Full terms apply. 18+, begambleaware.org
|4.9||4.35%||£31||2.0 (1/1)||£25 Free Bet Plus 50 Free Spins||7||SIGN UP HERE|
|4.1||4.35%||£25||2.0 (1/1)||Bet £10 and receive £20 in Free Bets||7||SIGN UP HERE|
- Open a Sporting Index account
|4||3.99%||£50||1.80 (4/5)||50% Welcome Bonus up to £50||30||SIGN UP HERE|
New Customers only; Min. deposit £15; Bonus amount 50% of deposit up to £50; Wager deposit and bonus 8x within 30 days; 4/5 Min. single odds or 2/5 min. acca selection odds; Max. stake contribution equal to the initial bonus; Certain bet types and payment methods excluded; See full terms; Terms apply; 18+
|4.6||4.39%||£15||2.0 (1/1)||Bet £10 & Get £15||14||SIGN UP HERE|
18+, Welcome Bonus: New Players only, 1st Deposit, Min Deposit: £10, max £15 bonus, valid for 14 days, bets must be placed at a min. odds of 1/1 (2.00) or greater and be settled within 14 days of placement. System bets no eligible.
|4.4||3.57%||£150||2.0 (1/1)||150% Casino Bonus up to £150!||7||SIGN UP HERE|
New accounts only. Min. £10 deposit, debit card only. Up to 50x wagering, game contributions vary, max. stake applies, 7 day expiry. T&Cs Apply. #AD
|4.2||4.45%||£10||2.00 (1/1)||£10 Back up bet||SIGN UP HERE|
18+ | New players only | Min deposit req. £10 ; excludes deposits via PayPal | Max stake £10 | Min Odds 1/1 (2.0) | Max FreeBet £10 | Excl Horse Racing | T&Cs apply
|4.4||3.64%||£10||2.0 (1/1)||Bet £10 Get £10 Free Bet||SIGN UP HERE|
|4.7||4.37%||£30||1.70 (7/10)||Bet £10, Get To £30 In Free Bets - EXCLUSIVE||30 days||SIGN UP HERE|
18+ | UK new customers only | KYC verified |Max £30 in free bets | Min £10 bet | Additional £10 free bet if first bet is settled as losing | Min odds 7/10 (1.70) | Bonus Code: EXTRA10 | Free bet stake not returned | Certain Markets/sports/payment methods restrictions apply | Qualifying bet must be made within 3 days | Free bet valid for 7 days | T&C's apply | General Promotions Terms apply
|4.4||4.83%||£10||1.80 (4/5)||Bet £10 get a £10 Free Bet||0||SIGN UP HERE|
18+. UK only. Valid between 00:01 on 31.08.2021 and 22:59 (BST) on 31.12.2021. Cash stakes only. Min. £10 deposit required. Min. total odds of 3/4. Min. odds for each selection 1/4. Bonus amount £10. Bonus funds to be wagered 1x on odds of 4/5 or higher. Bets placed for both sides, with the same outcome and for the same event, will be disqualified. Virtual Sports bets do not qualify. Cashed out bets do not qualify. Other T&Cs apply. Be gamble aware. Please bet responsibly.
|4.2||3.44%||£10||1.5 (1/2)||Bet £10 & Get £10||7||SIGN UP HERE|
New customers only. Min deposit and bet £10 (£20 if E/W bet) from UK debit card only. Min odds Evens (1/5 per leg in multi selection). £10 Free Bet valid for 7 days, stake not returned, no Cash Out, max winnings £5k. T&Cs apply.
|3.9||4.37%||0||1.1||Bet £10 Get £20 in Free Bets - NewBettingSites.UK Exclusive!||7||SIGN UP HERE|
New customers. 2x £10 free bets. Min £10. Min odds 1/2. Keep it Fun – set your deposit limit.
|4.6||4.35%||£50||1.01||Get up to £50 in FreeBets||3||SIGN UP HERE|
Get up to £50 in FreeBets, an Odds Boost Token, 20 Free Spins and £10 Casino Bonus when you sign up.Get rewarded as you complete our 4 Welcome Challenges, plus get an extra £20 FreeBet when you complete all 4.
What Does the Best New Wimbledon Betting Site Look Like?
Finding a new bookmaker for any event is important, but especially so when we get to major events such as Wimbledon. This is because the big events are where you are more likely to find bookmaker offers and promotions to use while betting.
If you want a list of things to consider when choosing your betting site, and what we value very highly when we are searching for the best new betting sites then here is what you need to look for.
- Betting Markets – For some sports, this is more important than others and tennis is certainly an important sport when it comes to having variety of betting markets. Look out for new bookmakers who offer you choice and alternative handicaps such as set betting, game handicaps, win to nil and much more. These give you the chance to be creative and try to increase the odds on picks you make.
- Odds – Finding the best odds on your selections is vitally important every time. For each winning bet where you don’t take the best odds, you are leaving profit behind on the table, which is not what you want. Find a new betting site that has a great reputation when it comes to the odds they offer.
- Promotions – Big events usually mean promotions to take advantage of, so look out for which new betting sites are offering promotions to their players that you can use. This many be a free bet offer, money back specials, enhanced odds or something else, whatever it is, use it to your advantage.
- Mobile Betting – Wimbledon is hectic for punters, two weeks of solid tennis for most of the day and you don’t want to miss a thing. For that reason, look into the mobile betting platforms of bookmakers you like and make sure they make it easy to bet on the go.
- In Play Betting – You don’t have to place every bet ahead of the game, tennis is a hugely popular in play betting sport so look out for bookmakers who give you the opportunity to do this.
- Support & Safety – Of course, you should always look to play on a safe betting site, which is one that comes with a license from the UK Gambling Commission to cover UK players. On top of this, look out for support options, so you know if anything goes wrong, someone is on hand to help and you know how to contact them.
What are the Most Popular Wimbledon Betting Markets?
One of the main reasons why people love betting at Wimbledon and other tennis grand slams is because of the betting markets that are available. These give you a variety of different ways to bet on the game, depending on what you are wanting to do. Here are some of the options open to you on new Wimbledon betting sites.
- Match Winner – If you want to start with the simplest betting market then this is it. Here you are simply choosing who will win the game, the perfect place for accas and those wanting to start slowly and find their feet. If you don’t want to overcomplicate your betting, stick here.
- Outright Tournament Winner – Rather than betting on an individual game, you can bet on the tournament as a whole. This is the market to do that, look out for this if you want to place one bet that will last you the entire event. Each way betting is available, which covers the two finalists if you want to take advantage of that.
- Set Betting – This is one of the most popular options for those looking to back a favourite and enhance the price they get. Rather than simply stating who will win, this market allows you to bet on the score they will win by. For example, if you fancy one of the top male players to win their game with ease, you can increase the odds on your bet by backing them to win the game 3-0 in straight sets.
- Handicap Betting – Many sports use handicap betting markets and tennis is no different. This is based on the number of games that each player wins, with a handicap to give the outsider of the match a head start and advantage. Again, if you are looking to increase the odds on a favourite then this is the type of market that will help you do that.
- In Play Win the Next Game/Set – If you want to bet in play and break the game down into a smaller section then you can use these two markets to do that. Here you are not betting on the overall game, but instead betting on which player will win the next game or the next set. This market can be especially useful if you see momentum swings in a game to give one player an advantage.
Top Five Strategies to Win on Tennis Betting for Wimbledon (That Work Fast)
Wimbledon is one of the biggest tennis events of the year, and may people try their luck by placing bets on the sport. To help you win when you are placing your tennis bets you should follow some simple strategies that are designed to help you make your picks. Here are the top five strategies to win on tennis betting at Wimbledon.
Increase Your Player Knowledge
Many people who bet on tennis like to stick to the big names that they know, and very rarely look beyond these. If you want to stand out from the crowd then get to know the other players that can compete for titles. This second tier of players behind the popular names will be able to provide you with winners, and you will be able to place bets with confidence because you have done your research into the players. You will find yourself placing bets that others can’t, because they don’t have the same knowledge as you.
Follow the Players you Shortlist
When drawing up a list of players you fancy at an event, don’t throw it away after you have made it. By shortlisting a number of players you are giving yourself something to follow. If a player on your shortlist wins, but you didn’t back it because it didn’t make the final cut, at least you know you came close, and the basic work you are doing is the right work. It is also good to see the opposite, if the winner isn’t on your shortlist then you know that it may be time to change your approach.
Take a Surface Check
The difference between each tennis surface is huge, so make sure that you check out your players and the record they have on the surface. Wimbledon is played on grass, so you need to find grass court specialists. Remember this when looking at recent form and who you are picking, because the surface is a vitally important piece of working out who will win an event. When looking back it is also important to use this, for example if your player doesn’t like clay and they were easily beaten on that surface, you can quickly dismiss that and still fancy them on turf at Wimbledon.
Take Note of the Qualifiers
Tennis is a game where form counts for a lot, and in the first round this can mean watching the qualifiers and finding someone who is playing well. The qualifiers also have a fitness advantage, because they have played a game before anyone else and that can also be a reason to follow them.
Correct Score Betting Market Can be Your Friend
The correct score betting market in tennis games can transform the way you bet on the sport. If you fancy a favourite to win, but feel like you don’t want to back that person at such a short price then use the correct score market to increase the odds. Especially in the early rounds, we see many 3-0 comfortable victories, so look into this market if you are looking for added value on your bet.
Read our full article about Correct Score Sets-Betting On Tennis
Read all our Tennis Strategies
Betting on Wimbledon FAQs
Wimbledon 2022 will begin on Monday 28 June and end on Sunday 11 July. Play is scheduled for every day except the middle Sunday, where play will only take place if a catch up is needed due to bad weather.
Wimbledon live streams are available via some bookmakers so look out for those. People in the UK can watch live action via the BBC, with TV coverage plus online streams to watch.
You can bet on Wimbledon all year round, as soon as the previous competition has ended, betting for the next tournament will be added to betting sites for you to view and bet on.
Yes, like many other tennis events, in play betting is available on Wimbledon, giving you the option to bet either before the game or during play.