The Cheltenham 2015 countdown continues with free bets and price boosts
The Festival is packed with top-class races such as the Champion Hurdle, Champion Chase and Gold Cup, with the bookies queuing up to offer punters extra value when it comes to this year’s meeting.
Bet365 have a £200 free bet balance available for all new customers available in the form of a 100% deposit bonus, while you can also get Non-Runner No Bet on several of the big races and Best Odds Guaranteed when the action starts.
For each race, you can watch Cheltenham Festival live streaming and bet365 will also have their Channel 4/1 offer which means backing a winner at 4/1 or more will see you enjoy a free bet on the next race.
We then have Paddy Power, the kings of the money back special who will have a promotion lined up for Day 1 of the Cheltenham Festival which will see them offer cash back on one of the big races.
BetVictor are another bookmaker offering Best Odds Guaranteed, while Skybet are sure to have Cheltenham betting specials available to whet your appetite for what should be a showcase of National Hunt racing.
Money back Special
- Money back if your horse loses in the Sky Bet Supreme Novices' Hurdle (up to £25)
- Wednesday: Money Back if your horse finishes 2nd or 3rd in the 13.30 Neptune Novices' Hurdle
- Thursday: Money Back if the favourite wins the 13.30 JLT Novices' Chase
- Friday: Money Back if the favourite wins the 13.30 JCB Triumph Hurdle
Money Back special
- Free Bet on Un De Sceaux if he fails to win the Arkle Chase Cheltenham on 14:05 10th of March 2015.
- Free Bet IF YOUR HORSE FINISHES 2ND to the SP Favorite in ANY Channel 4/RTE Race.
- Cheltenham Bonus
- Bet £10, Get £20 (4x£5's).
- Ruby Walsh To Win ANY Race – 5/1
- New Customer Only
- Max Bet £5 Winnings Paid As Cash
- Valid from: 0800hrs Thursday 5th March
- Valid Until: At the very latest, this offer will run until 13.30hrs Tuesday 10th March
- Un De Sceaux to win the Arkle Chase – 5/1
- Faugheen to win the Champions Hurdle – 6/1
- Annie Power to win the Mares’ Hurdle – 6/1