Champions League Football Betting Tips – 20th & 21st October 2015
Real Madrid against Paris Saint-Germain and Bayern Munich against Arsenal make the most attractive games of the third round of the group stage of the Champions league competition this week. If you’re going to bet on the Champion’s League games, go through all the offers below to make sure you’re getting the best value.
20th October 2015
Arsenal v Bayern MunichIn London the story tomorrow will be a little bit different: Arsenal lost the two opening matches in Group F against Dinamo Zagreb and Olympiacos, while Bayern Munich carries an overwhelming pace with two wins against the same opponents, with eight goals scored and none against. Additionally to that they add an impeccable start in the German Bundesliga, with a record of nine wins in nine games. However the string of injuries that affect the team is an alarm signal for Josep Guardiola., Theo Walcott said "We know we are capable of getting results against Bayern Munich and we obviously want to put things right”. "Bayern is the best team in the world," said the Arsenal manager, Arsene Wenger, but sees no reason why his side cannot match Bayern Munich in their showdown.
- Arsenal vs Bayern Munich free up to £50 in-play bet with Bet365
- Arsenal vs Bayern Munich free up to £50 in-play bet wit Ladbrokes
- Over 2.5 team goals 2/1 with Coral
- Bayern to beat Arsenal 7/1 with Coral plus should your bet lose, you will receive £/€20 in free bets on settlement of the market.
- New customer enhanced odds with Betfair.
- 12/1 arsenal vs 5/1 Bayern Munich
- to win, or money back as a free bet if you lose
- plus up to €100 in free bets
Dynamo Kyiv v ChelseaChelsea third with three points, the team of Jose Mourinho visit Dynamo Kiev, one of the leaders of the group with four points. The Portuguese was concerned that his opponent had an extra day of rest. "We are losing 24 hours. We have to try to recover that with other ingredients and the ingredients will be the same - fantastic spirit. Let's start from that point.' In the other match of the group, Porto the other point leader with four, will host Maccabi Tel Aviv last one in the group with one point.
- Chelsea to win 13/8 with Bet365
- Chelsea to win 8/1 with Betfair plus should your bet lose, you will get your money back + £100 Free Bets
- Chelsea to win – 17/10 with Bet365
Dynamo v OlympiacosBased on the results of what could happen in London, Dynamo and Olympiacos will meet in Zagreb with the hope of a victory and a hand to steer Bayern qualify for the second round.
- Over 2.5 team goals 6/5 with Paddy Power
BATE v BarcelonaThe Barcelona point leader of the group will meet BATE Borisov but again without its star Lionel Messi, but with huge confidence of Neymar, after scoring four goals against Rayo Vallecano in the Spanish Liga .
- Barcelona Assian Handicap 1.5 with Bet365
- 3/1 Barcelona To Beat BATE 3/1 with Betfair plus should your bet lose, you will get your money back + £100 Free Bets
Bayer Leverkusen v RomeIn Germany, Bayer Leverkusen will welcome Rome, which still has not wins in the tournament, with a draw and fall. The match will be very special for the manager of Leverkusen, the former German international Rudi Voller, who also played for Roma between 1987 and 1992 and coached the team in 2004 for a short period. “I believe the game will be decided by the team that comes into it with greater mental and physical freshness" Völler said.
- Both teams to score 8/11 with Betfair plus should your bet lose, you will get your money back + £100 Free Bets
- Draw at 14/5 with Paddy Power
21st October 2015
Paris Saint-Germain v Real MadridBoth PSG and Real Madrid won their first two matches against Shakhtar Donetsk and Malmö. Therefore, the meeting at the Parc des Princes will serve as a measure for both teams in the future.
Man City v SevillaA duel that can change the course of Group D, both tied for second place with three points. The leader of the Premier League will face the clash without Sergio Aguero and the Spanish David Silva, but the weekend City managed to win with those absences with a Hat trick of Raheem Sterling and support from Wilfried Bony against Bournemouth.
- City to win 12/5 with BetVictor
- City to win 12/5 with William Hill
- Over 2.5 goals with Bet365
- Wilfried Bony to score first, best priced at 9/2 with PaddyPower